Being yourself is key to being comftorable

Joseph - saint simons island, Georgia

Being Yourself

There are many things that i believe in that apply to my daily life. But the one that i truly live my life by and think everyone should apply to everything they do is Being Yourself. There is only one of you and there will always just be one of you, so why would you ever try and be someone else when you know you can not. Trying to be someone else, in most cases, creates nervousness as well as social and personal insecurities, which can escalate to more serious situations like depression or even suicide. Being yourself is truly important. There are many benefits and reasons why you should be yourself such as: expressing your true personality, being comfortable, and freedom.

Being yourself is not as much as doing what you want to do or saying what you want you want to say with no conscience of what other peoples opinions what so ever as doing what you souly believe in and acting with a good sense of discipline and self control. Being yourself means you show who you truly are. Showing your personality will not only make you feel comfortable with yourself but also bring enjoyment to others who like it. Your personality was and is a unique gift given to no one else but you and it should be expressed.

Being your self can create a better and healthier life style as well. Another benefit is comfort ability in general but more importantly with your self. Being comfortable with your self will make you feel little to no pressure or a sense of insecurity. Being yourself will cause you to be comfortable because you do not have to constantly be faking your personality or actions to impress people

Another privilege and benefit from being yourself is freedom of what you want to do. When you are being fake and hang out with people that you are not comfortable with you may get tied into situations or activities that you are not comfortable with. Peer pressure may also come into play and you are manipulated to do something that you know is wrong. When you be yourself and hang out with those you are comfortable with you will have the freedom to do what you want, and not get tied into bad situations.

Being your self is a great way to live your life. It will create a beater life style and a since of security. There are also many benefits as well as privileges like freedom to do what you want that come with being yourself.