Everything I fell is True

Lezlie - Bletchertown, Massachusetts

I believe time is the only cure that kills. I believe that mermaids exist. I believe in fairies. I believe in the power of words. I believe I’m alive. I believe the world we live in is fake. I believe that even the most ridiculous lies have some truth to them. I believe in stars. I believe there is some reason to everything. I believe the good go punished while the bad walk free. I believe in Iowa. I believe in 1000 candy cranes. I believe the flu is a government made illness. I believe in conspiracy. I believe in walls. I believe in nothing. I believe in love. I believe in Santa. I believe in the Gods and Goddesses. I believe in Apothecary measure. I believe in fire. I believe in hate. I believe in hunger. I believe in ice. I believe Pluto is still a planet. I believe in dreams. I believe in CyberSpace. I believe in hope. I believe in lack of hope. I believe in inner children. I believe in bed time stories. I believe in shadows. I believe the sky is a giant screen. I believe in the power of silence. I believe AIDs is made by the government to get rid of gay people. I believe love is love, no matter who it is as long as you love them and they love you. I believe age is a mental illness. I believe smiles will save the world. I believe in the grass. I believe in crayon drawings on the walls. I believe in books. I believe in fingers and toes. I believe I am alone. I believe we are all alone. I believe that if we stop polluting the water, it will be fresh in 100 years. I believe that skin is not important. I believe in tears. I believe my feet carry me where I need to go. I believe the world would be better without me. I believe the world wither away because of stress. I believe that everyone is afraid of something. I believe that I can yell, but no one will hear me. I believe the song ‘Mr. Cellophane’ from ‘Chicago’ is my song. I believe in all I’ve written. I believe I believe in more than I’ve written.