Memories

Mitchell - dillon, Montana

This I believe? What do I believe in? I believe in having ideas to share with the world. I believe in my writing to express my feelings, information, and love.

Writing is one thing I had to work at. I always saw a writer as a specific person who has that one skill (writing.) after working hard and studying writing I find more and more that its getting easier and showing how I can share my idea but more importantly my beliefs.

I always had this ambition to write ever since I was a small child. I remember the day that I begged my mother to buy me a journal and everyday I would lay on my bed and just think… think about life, think of everything, my life. As I lay on my bed and thought about my life I had an over whelming uge to write down what was going through my head.

I just recently found this littler journal and it amazes me of how many memories came back and how many beliefs stayed that same but some have changed. The ideas and beliefs that changed were things that should change with growing.