Bros before Hoes

Christian - Commerce City, Colorado

Bros before Hoes

“Bros before Hoes” is a slogan every man should live by to the fullest. Since the dawn of man, we have always tried to follow this code of conduct. This is also a part of the rules known as “Man Law.” Man Law is a code which all men must abide by and stay true to it. Bros before hoes means to always pick your buddies before a chick or girlfriend. FRIENDS ALWAYS COME FIRST!!! No matter what the circumstance is, unless something tragic happened, you need to be with your boys. For instance, your girlfriend calls you and wants you come over and watch movies with her, but your buddy calls you and says that there is a huge party going down and tons of chicks will be there. What do you do? You go with your buddy! However there is one exception to this rule ands that’s ONLY if it involves sexual activities with your girlfriend. Then chilling with your girlfriend is totally understandable. Another rule to live by is that if your girlfriend starts complaining about how you are hanging out with your friends too much instead of her, she is definitely one to get rid of as fast as you can. So, always stay true to the “Bros before Hoes” law and never ditch your buddies for a girl.