Myself As A Writer

Kate - dillon, Montana

I believe that as I writer I can encourage other people to write. Writing is an expression of who are, your ideas. Most people are afraid to reveal their thoughts, and rightfully so. To put your feelings on display for others can be a very fearful thing. I feel that by taking the initiative and putting myself out there I allow others around me to feel more at ease with their expression. My peculiar ways of looking at the world may be beneficial after all. When I announce that pandas remind me of purple cars, how can someone be afraid to voice an idea after that? I set the standard high, what can I say? No ridicule will be handed out to any less of a bizarre comment than mine.

As a writer I am able to bring out ideas from my peers. Everyone has unique thoughts about the world. I feel that our thoughts are the only thing that no one has access to. Allowing people to have a glimpse into their mind is a real privilege. I love to know what other people think of when pandas surface in conversation. No one thinks alike, so doesn’t this mean that we all know something everyone else does not? I want to encourage others to share this knowledge, if you will. The human mind is a wonderful thing, think how many things we can learn from each other. Even if a single thought is sparked by someone’s words the possibilities can be endless. Great ideas begin with the light bulb clicking on, possibly from someone else’s perspective.

I believe as a writer you should promote others to write and develop ideas. I am trying to play my part. Bringing individuals out of their shell is the first step to sharing thoughts. As a writer I want to contribute to people’s ideas as well as benefit from theirs. As a writer I want to put myself out there because writers can grow from each other. This I believe.