Life is the Best Answer

Delaney - Alta Loma,, California
Themes: morality

A girl walks into a room. A nurse walks up to her and says, “The doctor is ready to see you now.” The girl looks down at her stomach. “Is it really a baby? Is it worth it?” she asks herself. “Is something wrong?” the nurse inquires. The fifteen year old girl looks up and says, “Yes.”

I believe that every baby deserves to live, born and unborn. The result of this statement would be my mother. Her birth-mother was eighteen when she had my mom. But she gave birth, even though there was another option. That option is abortion. This is the worst thing you can do to an unborn baby. Kids are being taught this is okay,

Many kids these days are modeled that abortion is an option to end a pregnancy. So because America has made it legal, some kids think its okay to kill an unborn baby. Do they realize that abortion is murder?

Abortion steals the future of that unborn child. It ruins the chance for that child to be something in this world. Now, many mothers who have abortions would protest this saying, “It’s not a real baby. It’s only a few days old.” They are wrong. “It” is a baby, He or she just hasn’t fully developed yet but is still a living person.

God does have something to say about this, He calls it murder. Many people forget that God cares about that child. He has plans for that baby. So people who have abortions are ruining those plans. The Bible talks about this. In Psalm 139:13-16, it says that God knits the child in their mother’s womb. It says that God knew us before we were even born. Why would He say that if it wasn’t true?

That leaves one question remaining: what do I do if it has already happened? What happens if someone has already had an abortion? One may have strong feelings of guilt. But remember, in Hebrews 13:5, God’s exact words are, “I will never leave you, and I will never abandon you.” Another promise is that God will forgive you. 1John 1:9 says, “He will forgive us of our sins and purify us from all our wrong doing.” Yes, abortion is a terrible thing, but God will forgive you.

The world would tell you that a pregnant woman has a choice –life or death. If this someday happens to someone you know or yourself, please talk to your parents or someone wise that you trust. Through their support and wisdom you can decide to raise the baby or allow the baby to be placed in a loving home to grow up. But most of all remember, although it may be difficult, the only responsible, selfless and true choice is LIFE.