simple appreciations

sarah - ballwin, Missouri

I believe in the power of this universe and everything in it. There are worlds within this world full of life. People should appreciate the beauties of life by enjoying the simple joys we’ve been blessed with.

I appreciate the simple joys from life such as the taste of a delicious fruit. The beautiful, vivid, glows of color, from a rainbow after a big thunderstorm. The fresh aroma of spring flowers, which overwhelms my nose with magnificent fragrances, and the rush of fear that makes me jump when a loud boom of a lightening strikes. The surging strength of a tornado as it sweeps up everything in its path. Or when a full moon lights up the night sky. How amazing and vicious this planet can be.

Life is a gift that should be treasured. Living by love and compassion will bring you a humble and caring heart that will bring a happier, fulfilled life. Earth is a revolving ball of matter and energy. We are in a constant exchange of energy with everything and everyone on Earth. So produce positive vibes by keeping a positive mind and be open to the energies that cross your path.

Happier times should be cherished and remembered. Life comes at us like a rollercoaster. Up, down, upside down, in circles. The only consistency is hitting the bottom and going back up. The rollercoaster of life goes fast and takes dramatic turns all the way to the end. The time we have here is short. Every minute should be used to the fullest. This planet is ongoing, never stopping, slowing down, or going back. Time never comes back only moves on.

There are worlds within this world full of magic and life. In the deepest, darkest parts of the ocean there is still life and light. Beautiful, glowing lights. In the coldest parts of the Earth where no plants will grow, there is still life. Life that has a purpose and fights the odds to stay alive in conditions that are unbearable. We share this planet with billions of life forms. We are only a fraction of existence. Earth CAN exist and function without people, but it CANNOT exist and function without those billions of life forms. Earth gives us life. She allows us to be able to exist and function. So we should protect the life that gives Earth life.

This world is magical. Nature is absolutely beautiful; life is extremely precious and miraculous. Every moment should be treasured. And I believe every moment should be appreciated for what it is — a gift.