Ambiguous

Julie - Mission Viejo, California

Ambiguous

Today I felt a heavy feeling unlike any spiritual battle I have known. I can only describe the feeling like the ‘Lord of the Rings ’ movie; when the dark horses were on a hunt. I felt hunted. It was strong. I was not afraid but affected. All I knew was to call out for prayer. As we anointed our forehead and lips in oil, we could only pray in the spirit. The hunt is revealed. It was not my thoughts of something I did wrong/opened a door. The hunt existed before my time; I had stepped into a hunt that exists. Jennifer read Ps. 110. I was removed aside I would not be harmed. My spirit understood a hunt exists.

I was led to Jeremiah 1:..”Do not say I am only a child, you must go to everyone I send to you and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you declares the Lord. vs. 17, get yourself ready, stand up and say whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them …Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar, and a bronze wall to stand against the kings of Judah…They will fight against you but will not overcome you for I am with you and will rescue you declares the Lord. Jennifer got the word ambiguous. “To wonder about…not clear..indefinate uncertain..vague”.

By faith, I saw the hunt. By faith, I received His words that He is with me. By faith, I will say whatever He commands. By faith, I was taken aside and not harmed. By faith, I receive your word ambiguous. By faith, I am uncertain. By faith, I am unclear. By faith, I am vague. The hunt feeling was gone. Nevertheless, my heart was aware of the realm that exists.

Jennifer said I looked different. I explained that everything looked different and felt different my saliva tasted different. I felt like I was in a ambiguous realm. My God brought me to a place tonight, to bring me to a realm I know not. Why shall my Creator bring me to create, to exist in this realm? I see YOUR vastness, your Glory that is vague. I do not ask for clarity, I do not ask for understanding. I just stand in your realm. I am in awe. In awe as I bow in your presence that you chose to bring me here. I do not need to understand why. I trust you. By faith, your Love will guide me in this vague, uncertain realm. My heart hears my LORD tell me

“I brought you to this place to exist”

Now this is LOVE!!!