Chelsea - 06902, Connecticut

-Sometimes when you are sideways the world can appear distorted.

-If the sideways view is distorted, like riding the pink roller coaster, that twists and turns, at the end of the pier… life is looking up.

-This means that you can feel and notice when your world is turned sideways.

-You cab feel the tingling contents of your face rush to the surface you are leaning on.

-You can feel the tear that drips horizontally instead of virtically.

– Yes, if you can feel when your life is sideways, life is good.

– Life is good when you know that someone is waiting for you on the bench by the ticket line, with a fresh lemonade, behind that coaster on the pier.

-Life is good, when you know a doctor, or a nurse, or a visiting friend will be thier if those eyes should ever flatline again.

– Yes, Life is good, yet somethimes it is hard to see, hard to notice the little good, when the rollercoaster goes for its biggest loop.

– Being sideways, it is hard to notice that person on the bench waving, the people in the ticket line, the ER workers in an ambulance saving someone born the same year as you from a dui crash, or to notice that person who’s been beside the whole ride.

-The person you did’nt care to see becuase the accelerating speed kept you back.

-But if you just would have looked sideways, they were their all along.

– So when one says “this I believe” I believe this…

-No one is alone, no one is stuck riding that coaster that goes too fast.

– and No one can say they never felt like stopping the ride.

– No one can say that maybe for a moment they never wanted to come down from hanging sideways, the blood rushing to your head.

– just wanting to feel something… until the blood becomes real, and the loop becomes the turned over car that your mother, your sister, and me…I had to watch… flatline.

– Twist and turns are apart of life and so is feeling, why do so many try not to feel, when life is ment to rush you up and down, all around and sideways.

-For being sideways is undoubtably and irrevocably the state of every human, it is a parent, a teacher, a poet, a best friend, and most of all a teenager.

– Everyone is along for the ride so put your hands up and feel the acceleration of that pink coaster, at the end of the pier.