Patience Acheives Success

Kenny - Altoona, Iowa

Patience Achieves Success

I believe that patience achieves success in life. When we are little it is most likely we are involved in sports. Most of the time children at a young age are not developed to be extremely skillful at anything when they are at a young age so patience achieves success. This also happened to me as a child, but not with sports or activities, my obstacle was academics.

When I was a kid my trouble was in school. In elementary school I was one of the kids you would call “not achieving their potential.” This started for me at age nine and continued until I was about age fourteen when I got pulled out of class one day. I had never seen this lady before in the school, she came up to me and said, “Kenny I’m here to tell you that your basic skills test results were very good and we want to advance you in math if you would like.” From that day on I felt good about myself, I felt comfortable going to school every day. This is why I believe patience achieves success.

“Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.” This quote was from a saying from John Quincy Adams. This quote has a big impact on my life. I believe that patience and perseverance will create a clear way from obstacles and troublesome actions.

I believe that if someone wants to achieve success then they must have to have patience first. Patience is a very important thing to have in life because no matter where we live or what our profession may be we have to master the skill of patience. This is my life lesson we must first deal with patience and even if everything isn’t going our way it will all get better in time we just have to remember patience achieves success in life.