Thats three

Rebecca - Gilbert, Arizona

Throughout my life people have been place in my path. Ones who have mastered life lessons, having been refined from them so they might be able better help me understand my mission here on earth. The story that I would like to relay to you was shared to me by an inspired person who will never know the impact they had on my life.

Once upon a time there was a Lovely girl who was over looked by everyone in the town that she lived in. She was very intelligent, full of confidence and poise and awaited the day her knight in shining armor would come and sweep her off her feet. That day was sooner than she dreamed for who should charge into our story but non other than a handsome lad on a stunning horse. He was very well off and was very handsome. This gentleman had the option of any young lady in the land and without hesitation his first pick was our confident heroine. She was flattered at the offer and graciously excepted his hand.

You would think that riding off into the sun set is the end of this story. On the contrary, once they rode off into the sunset to make there way to there new home charming’s beautiful horse started to rear up. The man gently calmed the horse down and waited until it had settled back to its normal state. Gently he told the horse, “That’s one”. Our lady was more shocked my how patient her husband is and how lucky she is to be with him. So they continued on their journey until once again, the horse reared violently up again. The fellow did, yet again, as before. He calmed the horse down with a tender voice, waited until it was calm and said to the horse, “That’s two”. By this time the woman is getting very curious what he means by this.

About this time it is starting to get very dark and they are still hours away from any town. So naturally the horse rears up once more. The same scene occurs. The man waits until the horse is calm and says to it a final time, “That’s three”. The man turns to his bride and says will you excuse me for one moment? Getting off his horse he walks a few paces turns around and with a bang shoots the horse. Startled the women is outraged they are miles away from home and he just murdered there only means of transportation. She continued on for several minutes. After she was done with her rant she took a deep breathe and look at him to see what they should do next. Calmly he replied, “That’s one”.

This I believe that everything in life happens for a reason. If I look for the good in every situation I can concur anything. This I believe, I can survive any situation life throws my way.