Camaraderie of Men

Dillon - Pleasant Hill, Iowa

Camaraderie of Men

The camaraderie of men is a way for guys to get away from the girls and the stresses of life and have fun. Most of the time guys get together they joke around and have fun, it is important to not be serious all day and to laugh with your friends.

I think that friends are very important, they are always there and you know you can count on them. The term brother is not strictly family; a brother can be one of your best friends. It is important to have good guy friends that you can trust. Trust is important between friends; if they cheat and lie you can’t trust them. Good friends don’t come by everyday so you need to keep the ones you got.

It is good to bond with a group of guys at least every once and awhile. You never know, one of your good friends might not always be there the next day. You don’t realize how important your friends are until they pass away. Hanging out and laughing is a good way to relieve stress. When you are with your friends you always have fun and forget about any problems.