I Believe in Love

Tyler - Webster City, Iowa
Themes: love

I Believe in Love

I believe in love. I believe in all kinds of love, and how it makes every aspect of our lives better. I am going to be focusing on three main types of love. They are the ones that I find most helpful in our lives. These types of love include unconditional love, romantic love, and friendly love.

When I think of unconditional love, the first thing that comes to mind, is the love that a parent feels for their child. Unconditional love has no boundaries. No matter how many times you mess up and fall down, a parent will be there to pick you up. Unconditional love is a love that has no end. It is a love that cannot be taken away, or destroyed. Most importantly unconditional love has the power to help, even if the way it helps you is the last way that you want it to. Like a spanking for example, it sucks at the time, but think of how much respect and responsibility you gain from it.

The next type of love is romantic love. This is my favorite type of love. Nothing makes me happier then seeing a couple walking down the side just radiating with love. It is truly beautiful. I like to believe that I am walking proof of true. I have been dating my girlfriend for two years now, with no end in sight. Each day a new journey begins. The same spark is there from the first day we met. Even when things aren’t going our way we can always work through it. That is true romantic at work.

The last type of love that I want to talk about is friendly love. You may not have heard of friendly love before, but that doesn’t make it any less important. I’m sure everyone of you has felt it. It is the love you feel when you are down in the dumps and your friend is the only person that knows what to say to make the pain go away. It is the feeling you get just after you and your friend have laughed until tears have rolled down your face. The best part of friendly love is the warm feeling you get deep in your stomach when you have accomplished something great that you couldn’t have done without the help of your friend.

Love is all around you, you just have to stop and enjoy its beauty. Most of you have felt love before, and for those of you who don’t believe in it. Just think of one time when you were truly happy. Love was most likely present. Just remember if you need help in your life unconditional love, romantic love, and friendly love will help get through anything.