Stop looking for negatives

Stephanie - Deland, Florida

My name is Stephanie and I’m fifteen years old. I believe that in life we always look for the negatives in life and never what is truly wonderful about our lives. We tend to look and see why we can’t be someone’s friend never why we should be friends with them. We look to see why not to talk to someone because of what other people think. We look to see whats wrong with someone instead of whats special about them and what makes them unique. Everyone in the world was born different some people just decide to follow the crowd and be the same. Some people don’t care whether or not your a good person they just care if your up to their standards socially. There are a lot of people like this in our world. Whether you do it intentionally or sub-consciously we all are guilty of this it just depneds on how you handle it. We look to see why we can’t do something and reasons not to do it. I’m to young, shy, old, fat, skinny, tall and etc. Truth be told we should really be thinking I’m going to do this because I want to show people that I can over come anything mentally or physically to be who I want to be. Slow down and take time to realize your are eternally blessed in your life it may be hard believe me I know I’m struggling now with my family but we’re all blessed in someway I’m 15 I know but trust me we’re all blessed. I truly believe that we should take time and help someone we don’t know make a new friend because tomorrow is never guaranteed.