I love dancing

Jordan - boulder city, Nevada

I believe in Dancing. I have danced ever since I was a little kid. I believe it started when I was in the womb, my mom thought I was just kicking randomly, but I think I was dancing. When I was a young kid my brothers and I used to run around the house dancing to my mothers music from the 80s. She always thought it was just kids being crazy, and its debatable that we were just crazy. As I got older I didn’t dance as much because I was in school, taking piano lessons, playing with friends, and sadly watching lots of tv.

I started to enjoy dancing again around the time I turned twelve. The reasons being are I started going to church dances for valentines day and halloween. I looked forward to these dances for months they were one of my favorite parts of the year. As I got older I was allowed to go to the dances aimed for older kids that they had every other weekend. These became what me and my friends did quite often. It was great we gotta go have fun, be crazy, and meet some girls. Once I was in highschool I started to go to the school dances. I loved going to school dances because I got to plan a whole night. We would go to dinner, the dance, and always had some kind of activity. The only downside was the money spent, even though it was well worth it.

Dancing became a real passion for me once my sister turned 12 and was also allowed to go to the church dances with me. My sister and I are the ultimate dance team. We did mainly hip-hop dancing and swing dancing. We had multiple dance moves that people were amazed by. Being homeschooled we had a lot of time we could spend together. In our free time we would think of new dance moves and practice our old ones. Anytime a circle would form at the dances we would get in the middle and awe the crowds. Then the swing songs would come and we were on fire. Both our hip-hop and swing moves involved her being thrown in the air, or flipped over my back, swung around my waist, and our imaginations were our limits. My family recently went on a cruise to mexico. During the cruise my sister and I would go out dancing everynight till close to 3:00 a.m. It was always intense and we had the times of our lives.

Overall I love dancing and do so as often as I can. It’s one of the greatest ways to have fun in my life. It’s a great work out that just leaves me feeling amazing. I hope I’ll be able to dance until the day I die. Because the day I can’t dance is the real day I die.