Live life to the fullest !

Shannon - Atkinson, New Hampshire
Themes: carpe diem

I believe in living life to the fullest. I think that many people in this world

need to learn to have some fun in life and not live life so seriously. If you spend

all your life planning every minute of every day instead of living life for the

moment, you’re wasting time that you could be enoying. You need to make time

for yourself to go out and have fun. If you really think about it, we don’t have

forever to live so wy not do the things we always wanted to.

Living life to the fullest involves taking the good but also taking the bad

that’s thrown at you. “In life there are two different paths you can travel on, but

in the end there is still time to change the one you’re on.”-Led Zeppelin. Some

people take life for granted but what you really need to do is live your life by the

choices you make and the people by your side. Another thing people try to hard

to do in life is to make other people happy. You can never make everyone happy

so people need to stop and think for themselves for once and make themselves

happy. I like to live life with no regrets and never regret something that once made you

smile. Living your life by these words can make your life 10 times happier and allow you

to keep your good memories you may have had without regretting them.

All kids want to grow up so quickly and be an adult not understanding how tough the real world can be. I know this feeling because I was one of those kids. I finally realized how hard my parents had to work and how much harder everything actually was than it looked and that’s when I realized that we have a childhood for a reason. We enjoy doing everything we can no matter how dangerous when we’re little but that is what gives us all of our great childhood memories and also what makes us who we are today is how we lived our past. Basically, what I’m trying to say is that if you live your life plain and boring and never try anything new or you turn down the opportunities you may have, you’ll most likely be that way for the rest of your life and you don’t want to live that way forever do you? Of course you don’t! So everyone, find time for yourselves and go out and do once in a life time things and the things you love. Live life to the fullest!