Project School Cell Phone

Nick - Webster City, Iowa

I believe in a school that lets you have your phone in school can prepare students and staff to bigger, better jobs after college. I believe in the school where you can use your phone in between classes, during café, or lunch but not in class. I believe that students and staff should be able to use phone during these times in school for emergency purposes and to create a more relax environment. In creating a relax environment, it produces higher test, quiz, and homework scores.

In a school with kids and adults using their phones betweens classes, during cafes, or their lunch block, these people are a lot happier. They stay connected during school and so they can be more social able and when kids are more social able they can talk to people easier, which makes it easier to get a job. When kids get more jobs, it makes it easier for them after college to get bigger and better jobs.

If a students or staff has a family member get extremely sick or die the students needs to know and I believe cell phones is the fastest way of communicating. Having the phones there gives people the safe feeling that is something happens that it’s there to tell you right away, making people relaxed and more focused on school. Being more focused on school means better scores and grades and that means better education. Better educations means getting bigger, better jobs after college.

Cell phone use in school between classes, during their cafes, and lunch blocks creates a relaxed environment where students and staff have more freedoms. Having a relaxed environment means getting better scores on test, quizzes, and homework. The better the grades the better the school is and the more possible money coming to the school.

Students and staff with cell phones in school during the allowed times make them more relax leading to better focus, scores, grades, educations, jobs and even more money. This I believe that cell phone in a school that allows students and staff to use their phones between periods, during their cafes, and their lunch blocks.