This i believe

Jon Paul - Danville, New Hampshire
Themes: carpe diem

I believe in doing what you want to do and having fun with it. Try to live your life without regrets. I think that if you do what you truly believe in and enjoy doing it, then it’s worth doing. Some people work certain jobs or do certain things because they are only interested in the money. I believe people should be focused on more important things.

Why work a job that pays well, but everyday you despise and hate looking forward to working there. Some people do what they truly believe in for no money at all. They do it because it gives them a certain feeling, and it feels right to them. Some people lose sight of what they really want most in life.

I believe that looking back upon your life when you are older, it would be nice to think that you have lived your life to the fullest. For some people this is a reality, sadly for others it’s not. For people that live in a hectic lifestyle, it would be nice to sit down with your self for at least a few moments and reflect on your life, and what you really want. Do what makes you happy

I believe that a life lived to the fullest, truly makes a person happy. During your last moments on Earth, Don’t you think it would be nice to feel complete?