I believe

Britney - Webster City, Iowa

I believe that there is no such thing as normal. Can there even possibly be a true definition of a normal person? If so, then what exactly is normal? How do you determine if a person is normal or not? I believe that there is no such thing as normal, and if there is then how come everyone is so different?

Every single person in this world looks, talks, thinks, and even smells different. I feel that there can’t be a normal way to look because everyone is different. Although of course we all just can’t run around in the nude, every person has their own sense of individuality, personality, and style. It’s not right for people to judge others and claim that they aren’t normal. Most likely that person that you think is abnormal thinks the same thing about you.

Every single person has their own thoughts, sense of humor, and their own feelings. Our thoughts practically run through our minds at about a million miles an hour, okay maybe I’m exaggerating, but you get the picture. Just imagine if we spoke out every word of every thought out loud. Yeah, it would probably either be pretty embarrassing, funny, mean, or just plain disturbing. Not everyone thinks the same and if these thoughts were to be heard by everyone, they would somehow be characterized as abnormal. But how can doctor’s figure out the abnormal if we don’t always speak our minds? I’m not talking about the psychopaths or sociopaths that are actually crazy; I’m talking about everyone. So maybe it is a good thing we all don’t act on impulse and speak our minds.

Maybe I should say that I believe that everyone is just plain crazy. But I don’t know if that would be correct either. Normality in a person should only be applied to stuff like body temperature and illnesses because like I said no two people look, act, feel, think, or even smell the same. I believe that there is no such thing as normal and maybe judging people is just a way to make ourselves feel normal.