hollie - Tipton, Indiana

I believe happiness brings out the best in all of us. I believe each day should begin and end with happiness. I believe each one of us create a happiness of our own.

“I believe happiness brings out the best in all of us.” I think that is true. When you are happy you are smiling and joking around and just very loving people want to be around you. Even though some people hide there unhappiness behind a smile you are still full of happiness. If you are grumpy and not smiling or not joking around mostly people are not going to want to be around you not in a bad way, but in way that they do not want to be blamed for something and or have something get taken out on, on them.

“I believe each day should begin and end with happiness.” I do not really have much to say about this because it pretty much explains itself. But what a great day would that be to begin and end the day with happiness. You might not know, but you could brighten someone else day being happy.

“I believe each one of us create a happiness of our own.” Each one of us has a reason why we are happy. You are not just happy just because there has to be a reason. The reason could simple be because you love life. We either create at that reason or someone does something for us to create at that reason.

When I was little child my mom would always say I was never and fussy baby. I was always happy. I had happiness when I woke up and when I laid my little head down to sleep. Even though I was young and did not really understand what happiness was others did and always knew I was.

There was a time when I was very sick; I was about 1 or 2. My mom never knew I was sick I never cried I never winded I was just not my self one day. So she took me to the doctor, Dr. Harper and finally found out I had strep throat, an ear infection in both my ears, 104 fever. I was a very sick baby. Dr. Harper asked my mom why she did not bring me in sooner because this could have become very serious for how young I was. My mom told him I never acted sick I was still the same as I ever was I was still full of happiness just a little unhappy and I hung on my mom a little more than I normally did, I was not eating or drinking like normal so she thought that maybe I was not feeling well so she took my to the doctor and found out I was sick.

And till this day I will still not tell my mom if I am not feeling well. I am not a big complainer. I am just always full of happiness.