If you do good thing, you will be rewarded

Hyun - Syracuse, New York

Have you done anything nice recently? If you did, you will be rewarded very soon. I strongly believe good things happen to good people. Today, I hope to express my personal philosophy that doing good things will be rewarded eventually. I will explain thoroughly the benefits of doing good things. Also by the end of my speech, I hope to convince you guys to do more good things. First, let me explain about the benefits of doing good things.

I believe that life is fair and there is a God who rewards us for doing something nice. From my personal experiences, whenever I do something good, I tend to be rewarded. Just the other day, I saw an old woman carrying heavy luggage up the stairs in my apartment. I don’t know why, but unconsciously I decided to help her out. Within an hour, coincidently I got a phone call saying that I got an interview for an internship that I applied awhile ago. All of a sudden, I felt that God was rewarding me for doing something nice.

Doing something good is more than getting rewards. How can you hate someone who is nice and does good deeds? If you are kind and generous, people will adore and cherish you. Also if you do nice things you will feel much better about yourself psychologically. When you’re in a pleasant mood and feel better about yourself, nothing seems to go wrong and everything falls into right places. These are the reasons why doing good things comes with several benefits and rewards.

In conclusion, there are some benefits of doing good deeds. I hope these benefits I have listed can inspire you to do more good things. I choose to believe this philosophy, because it helps me become a better person. If we all start believing this philosophy, we can make the world a better place to live.