Notes of Happiness

Mykalia - Neenah, Wisconsin

Music has impacted people in tremendous ways. It can lead them to happiness and allow them to be open to their own feelings. Music is also a way where an individual could express themselves and show the people around them who they truly are. The sounds of music may perhaps assist someone who is going through a rough time, good time, or even help those who are grieving. Either or, music is everywhere and is listened by many throughout the world. I believe that many people can find happiness through the sounds of music.

What music might interest others? It could be rap, hard metal, praise and worship, country, or something absolutely different? Well, for this generation, there is a variety of music to choose from. No matter what genre you like, music will bring happiness. Music is played every day through out the world. Pat Conroy once said “Without music, life is a journey through a desert.”

In my life I am impacted by music in many ways. It makes me feel relaxed and tranquil. When I’m out with my friends, music is always the entertainment. Music is a big part of who I am. When I was in sixth grade, I started playing the clarinet. At first I didn’t really enjoy it, but now, I’ve learned to care for it and practice it more.

Without music I think the world would be lost and indomitable. Not only does music bring happiness to me, I know it does for others as well. An example of someone I know that music brought happiness to them is my uncle. He finds music to be his passion. He once told me that music can bring happiness to an individual, because for him, it did. As you may see, not only does music bring happiness to my uncle and I, it does for many people out there also. For example, singers like Stevie Wonder, Tim McGraw, or even Beyonce.

Once again, music has impacted me in many ways. Music is a way where an individual could express themselves and show the person who they truly are. Music is everywhere and is listened by many all around the world. I believe many people can find happiness through the sounds of music.