I believe

Allison - Rexburg, Idaho

I believe…

I believe in a summer day with the gritty sand beneath my toes, the smell of sea salt in the breeze, and the sound of crashing waves as they hit my ears as the scene of paradise.

I believe in equality in all things.

I believe that anything can happen and is possible if you set your mind to achieve it.

I believe that families are vital and the most important thing in the world and its families that holds everyone together. Like an exquisite and intricate patchwork quilt families are the thread.

I believe actions speak louder than words.

I believe that individuality is of great importance and is to be flaunted.

I believe that god is in everything. He hears all, sees all, and knows all!

I believe that service whether it is from someone or for someone brings out a greater love for one another.

I believe that rich creamy chocolate, the kind that makes your mouth water is something deserved and something to be eaten often.

I believe that ignorance leads to bitterness and must be avoided.

I believe that the sweet smell of rain and the sight fields of bright colored wild flowers with tall oak trees scattered about and nothing but blues skies as far as the eye can see are breath taking and is pure loveliness to my eyes.

I believe that knowledge is endless and priceless.

I believe that freedom should not be limited but for all mankind.

I believe that a day without laughter is a day wasted!

I believe that thinking about my grandpa’s cheerful loving voice, the deep laughter wrinkles in his face, and feel of his frail but strong arms holding me close brings tears to my eyes.

I believe that greatness goes hand in hand with determination and hard work.

I believe that memories are made of late nights and uncontrollable ear splitting laughter.

I believe that my sisters and I have a bond that no friend can achieve. It is priceless and everlasting, they are, and forever will be my best friends.

I believe that sometimes it is the little things in life that make it a big adventure.

I believe that life is whatever you make of it. If you choose to have a good positive attitude, to serve others, laugh often, befriend all, and enjoy all the little moments life will be joyful beyond measure!