The Outdoors

Ryan - Appleton, Wisconsin
Themes: nature

The Outdoors

I believe in the outdoors. I think it has been a good influence on me. It has brought me closer to my friends and family. Ever since I was a young boy I was introduced to the outdoors and since then it’s been my love and passion in life.

I believe in the outdoors. All the time spent fishing has brought me closet to my father. We both cherish the same lobe of fishing. When up north we spend most of the time in the boat fishing. Not knowing what we will catch but it doesn’t to either of us on how much we catch because the time together is a successful day itself. We don’t really worry about not catching something one we just joke around about it and says it’s just another reason why we have to go again tomorrow. There are a lot of other people that I also spend time doing this with. Whether I go visit my uncle at his cabin up north and do a little fishing with him. Or go with my buddies to a local pond and mess around. I truly believe that is one of the things that bring me so close to the people that I am around.

I believe in the outdoors. The time that is took out of my busy like to go hunting I think is very important. So instead of sleeping in on my Saturday off I am always up at the crack of dawn. Hunting alone would have no purpose to me. After a long day hunting are hunting group goes back to the cabin and have a nice hot meal of venison stew that taste so good and the stories that are told are priceless from the years in the past. I truly love it because the times spend with the people in my life that chare the same interest. I would never trade these memories in a million years.

I believe in the outdoors. I think it has truly brought me closer to the people that I care about and the ones that I want to build a better relationship with. I feel that the outdoors is a great way for anyone to get closer to someone. I wouldn’t want to change a thing about the way I chare the love of the outdoors with my friends and family. Its something I will never forget and it’s a life long lesson that I plan on passing down to my own children some day.