Thair is more to video games then meets the eyes

Ricardo - 93010, California

This might sound nerdy to you but I believe that there is more to video games than meets the eyes. My mom always tells me “Ricardo get off your dumb game and go learn something”. What she didn’t know that there is a lot to video games besides a good time and some laughs. All the computer designs and the programming are not taken into affect it is insane how much time and effort it takes to make something like Gears Of War. If she did not interrupt me as usual she would know that I also learn how to do many things from video games. This is an epidemic and we need to alert the masses, games teach people to do stuff that they never thought they’d learn. For my experience it was when my router was broken and the IP address was missing I found the problem and fixed it. I also learned all that there is to know about the Xbox 360 inside and out. I even learned how to fix the Xbox and mod it too. These skills are not just for games, they all have taught me 2 skills I will carry on for the rest of my life the skill to teach myself and to exploring knowledge and playing video games, if I didn’t I wouldn’t have the skills that I have today. When I graduate from college I want to become a computer engineer that creates games. The good thing is that I am in an amazing academy known as D.A.T.A Digital Arts and Technology Academy. This academy is great , the teachers are there for you to get all the help you need to succeed in high school. This academy will give me the skills I need to fulfill my dreams and I got my idea from playing video games. In the end my meaning is that if you are learning and it is legal then don’t let anyone stop you this I believe.