I believe in an end

Carson - Newbury Park, California

I believe in a an end. I believe there is no life after death, no god or an afterlife, no higher power to tell you what I right an what is wrong. Yet I believe in a name. The ability to change something, hopefully for the better, but sometimes for the worse, and to be remembered for it. I believe this world isn’t about achieving a better life in the next one, but making this life influence others. Its about creating something better for the world or your family or yourself, and when your end does come being able to look back and not regret anything. To say to yourself, “Gee, that was a good life.”

I believe in an end. I believe that once you pass away there should not be the thought of whether or not you’ve been accepted, but the knowledge of something greater that you’ve created or helped. This is the essence of greatness, the guiding star, the achievable goal. Your one true love. Life itself.

I believe in an end. Not just simply accepting the fact that there is no afterlife, but embracing it. Knowledge that you can only live on in others thoughts and memories. Maybe if your lucky even a book, or two, or three. For memories will live longer than you, or anyone, as long as you put them in others minds. For death isn’t really an end, it is a beginning, the beginning of a legacy. And what is the end? The end is merely the moment your acts end. The moment you are embedded into a memory, and become (hopefully) a legend. The end is a beginning, a beginning of you, and a beginning of me, and its what I believe in.