end of the world

jacob - USA
Themes: legacy

at the end of the world, we will all be distroyed. there will be some form of alien that comes down on us and distroy all of humanity. we will not be able to survive, and the few that survive and get away will be sold into slavery on the invaders planet. if it came down to this, you want to be the ones that die. once they kill us all off, then the will claim this planet as there own. they will take all our technology and add it to there own to make theres better. then the ywill release a gas on this planet making it suit them more than us. that gas will be toxic to us, and we will not be able to survive. i personly hope that i will get a chance to go and join the rebelion. the few humans that manage to escape will band together in attempt to fight off these invaders. even though the resistance will most likely be futile, we would have no chioce. if we are able to stop this invasion, we would be able to send them back, and re counqure earth. we will then take off our hats and rest an honor to those who were killed. after that, the remaining survivors will form a new country that is whole. the whole world will have one presidant, and will be ruled by those with the most power. we will then never allow another invasion and protect the citozens of our country never allowing any one to get hurt. we hope that there will never be any thing like that again. we wil name our country the phenix, because it rose from the ashes of the distruction left behind by the invaders.