This i believe- life

adam - plaistow, New Hampshire
Themes: carpe diem

I believe that life should be the most treasured thing you are given, how you live your life is your own choice and you shouldn’t let anyone influence your decisions, unless you feel that those decisions would be right for yourself. You should live life the way you feel you will enjoy it now, but always bear in mind what the consequence is later on in life. You don’t have to be paranoid about the things you do, because the bad consequences of what you do may not always be as bad as you think you are. You shouldn’t over think things, because it just complicates the situation.

I believe that trying new things and traveling to different areas in the world can change you as a person, although I have not traveled anywhere outside of the U.S. just thinking how differently we live and how many more ¬privileges we have over a lot of the world is eye-opening.

In my 14 years of living I have learned much, and looking back it seems I’ve learned much more then I thought I did, I’ve experienced many worldly and personal events that help define me today.

I believe you should live your life to the fullest whenever the opportunity presents its self. You should always pursue your wants but put your needs first. I also believe you should put yourself before others, I’m not talking about being selfish, rude, or anti social, however if people rely on you more then you rely on yourself it could cause many problems.

In the long run it is up to you to decide how to live your life that is one thing that no one else can do for you. The things I have mentioned are only my beliefs at this point in life, I’m sure my beliefs will change much more if I were to write this at 20. My over-all point is that you should live your life the way that you want to and do the things that you have always wanted to do, and keep the things you do balanced, because too much fun and forgetting will put you in a mess.