The beliefe in Life itself

Jacob - San Antonio, Texas
Themes: family, respect

I believe that in this world every man or woman has a chance to make themselves. It doesn’t matter what you have been through or where you have came from, but how you use those things to strenthen every aspect of you and your soul. I believe every one has a chance. The world is yours! So take it in and live in it making every possible possitive impact you can in it and in others peoples lives. Many people have come from nothing and made themselves into everything they ever dreamed of and more. Some did it with class and high moral code and others with just strong ambission. How you do it dictates what kinda person you truely are and what things you truely beleive in life. I have seen the most influential man in my life come from nothing and build himself up. He doesn’t own endless amounts of money or drives foreign cars, but who’s to say those are the most important aspects in the pursuit of happiness. He provides for his family in every aspect needed; whether it be financially of emotionally. He has succeded in life by doing everything he does in life with his upmost sense of passion and honor. This is what makes me proud to call him my Father. So whatever you may beleive in; live life to the fullest and make everyday the most that you can.