I believe that music is the key to a fun party

kevin - syracuse, New York

I believe that music is the key to a fun party. Good music fitting to the crowd at hand is the most important aspect of a party to lead to a fun time. Going to a party without music isn’t going to a party at all. I want to share with you why music is the most important thing to a successful and fun party.

At any type of party you could be at, whether it is in a house, bar, night club and many more, good music is the thing that loosens up and makes the party what it is. Because of the importance of music to a party there has become so many different possible ways to play music. The most common for a party would be a DJ who plays music through speakers. There are many other possibilities such as playing CD’s through a stereo or a home theatre system, and using a playlist on your I-pod through speakers. The importance of music is shown through the amount of money that is spent on DJ’s and home theater systems that are thousands of dollars.

Good music at a party leads to dancing which is the key to a fun party. Wherever you may be for a party, dancing is something that many people enjoy and will only do if they are enjoying the music. A bad party is when everyone is sitting down and being dull, where as a good party is when people are up dancing the night away. I have been too many parties in many different types of places and good music is the consistent basis for the success level of the party.

A party at the coolest place in the world, with all your family, friends and people you know will not be fun if you are not enjoying the music. At the same time a party in a rundown place with not many people you know will be fun if there is good music playing that you are enjoying. Good music is truly the most important aspect of a fun and successful party.