Jordan - fife, Washington

“Life it’s not fair” that’s what many say. Oh well what can i say about it, I don’t really know, what I do think it’s that life isn’t necessarily fair. It can be hard at times, ask me i gone trough some hard times like my parents divorcing, moving to a different country from which your from,in my case Mexico. living in three different states in the past five years, Califonia, Georgia, and now Washington, and also losing my old friends and the hardest of all about moving is to start once again from nothing.

I guess that sort of has change the way that I am I mean I remember not being as shy as I am now and having more friends. I don’t know if I should blame this or not but what I do know it’s that it has made a difference in me.

I guess most of the times I could relate a lot back to Georgia. I really think that was where I had the biggest change of my life. I know the biggest reason why, it is because that’s where i became christian this was the biggest change of my life. Also that showed me that even tough things might look bad or it could be the toughest thing you have ever encounter there is nothing that can hold you back, because if you believe in Him He will have your back and if you fall and you get hurt he will give you His hand and He will heal you.

What I believe its that life it’s decided by choices, the choice you make are the choices that are going to form your life. whenever I hear “life its not fair” I disagree with them because “that’s life” you are going to fall you are going to have tough times,but the most important thing is that life is what you decide it to be, if you decide for it not to be fair it won’t be, but if you decide for it and choose it to be fair, it will be.