– we are made for Gods purpose and not our own.
– in nature and all creatures of earth.
– if we are kind & loving, it will come back to you.
– bad things happen to good people
– wars are not good as they express anger
– friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
– we fall so we can learn how to pick ourselves back up.
– we should not let ourselves be weak instead maintain a strong self image.
– God places people in our live for a purpose, while they are in our lives, we must love them.
– we are to love others especially those who don’t know how to love themselves.
– homeless should never be a word.
– we allow society to dictate too often how people should act or become.
– people should courageous by standing firm for what they feel is right & true, even it it means going across the grain.
– we are all children of God, the Lord loves each one of very much
– my faith has carried me through the darkest of times and will continue to in all my future endeavors.
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ is real and his arms of protection are always their for me, all I need to do is ask by praying.
– people are good, its the choices they make that may not always be good.
– we all should have peace and happiness.
– reading books strengthen the mind and soul
– academic learning beyond high school is essential
– reading the bible is also necessary to develop a closer relationship with Jesus.
– we all should do missionary work or work in a homeless shelter in order to humble ourselves.
– everyone deserves to have a mom or dad even if it isn’t their natural parent.
– listening is the most important part of being a best friend.
– we should accept the good and forget the bad
– we must trust in the Lord with all our heart & soul, he will not let us down.
– we are stronger than we give ourselves credit for.
If you enjoyed this essay, please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to This I Believe, Inc.