I believe in honesty and truth

Foad - Deland, Florida
Age Group: 65+

Presidency, in no particular order;

– I believe influence of money on presidential campaign is destructive .

– I believe in separation of religion and State. Having three religious leaders in inauguration is ignoring this important separation.

– I believe it is wrong to have such a extravagant inauguration at a time when there are millions of Americans jobless, our financial institutions in disarray and fighting two wars.

– I believe faith based charities are based on wrong assumption.

– I believe President Obama is no FDR nor Lincoln and the sooner he realizes that the better the country will be.

– I believe in the saying that there is no recipe for path to success but there is a sure recipe for path to failure “trying to please everyone”

– I believe AIPAC and Israel have an unhealthy influence on our presidential election and our Middle East foreign policy.

Congress:

– I believe our members of congress do not have the will to uphold their constitutional obligations.

– I believe AIPAC and Israel have an unhealthy influence over our members of congress.

– I believe it was wrong to rubber stamp President Bush’s policies and it will be wrong to rubber stamp President Obama’s policies.

Media:

– I believe having media’s self imposed censorship is as disgraceful as having state controlled media. In the former people don’t what they are getting and in the latter people are at least aware of control and censorship.

– I believe it is wrong and myopic to have only NPR and PBS as the source of our news.As my local NPR station advertises.

– I believe AIPAC and Israel have an unhealthy control over our media.