LOVE

Lavelle - mechanicsville, Virginia
Themes: love

WITHOUT THIS…YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE COMPLETE!!! Some say it can be felt from first glance, no matter how far, or where you are. Some say age does not matter, nor generation. Some say it is something that everyone needs in their life, for the rest of their life (if possible). Some say that once you obtain this emotional connection with another person, you are truly one whole person. Yes, there is no science involved…two people are seemingly joined together as one. I believe in true love.

I’m not talking about the love a kid has for video games, or the love a musician has for his instrument. I feel that there is one kind of love that is intense, insane, and undeniably remarkable. There have only been a few instances where I have seen true love in its purest form. The first time I thought that I witnessed this emotion in action was when I visited my grandparents who were celebrating their 50th anniversary. They still cuddled, laughed together, and shared moments capped off with a kiss. When I asked my grandpa how he does it, he said, “easy, I have never been caught cheating during our marriage.” So I thought to myself: If that wasn’t true love, then what is?

TRUE love is what makes you smile everyday you wake up. TRUE love is what makes you crazy too. But surprisingly enough, love is what can cure your sickness. It can make you do things you thought you could never do. It could also support you in a pursuit of something when others thought it was something you should never do. In order to feel this, it comes from having a perfect match with another person. I believe that there is someone out there for everyone.

Imagine having never ending laughter without having to watch a hit comedy series, or funny movie. True love is said to be perfect, but is anything in this world ever perfect??? You will get mad at this person, hate this person, and even want to kill this person from time to time. But don’t worry, because feeling those are branches of the tree of love. Feeling those tree limbs simply means that your love is perfectly fine. My mom says that the one perfect thing about love is that you don’t have to look for it, love finds you. My pops says that he believes that there is also one perfect thing about love; your life companion knows that perfect ways to make you happy. Doesn’t love sound like something we all need to make it through this tough, weathering, and long journey?

If you find someone who makes you happier than anyone could, then don’t push them away. I once loved someone and I thought that there were too many confusing elements for it to be love…I pushed away. And now I have to live with the fact that the person I loved never pulled. I believe in having a partner for the rest of my life. I believe in never ending joy. I believe in having a complete life. I believe in love. I believe in love.