I believe in life after Death

Dante - Lynden, Washington

I believe in God, I believe in life after death.

For without these things life would be a pointless experience. We all know eventually the human species is doomed to die out either by our own hands or when the sun burns out. So why would you than choose not to believe in life after death? This would just be a depressing matter to think about otherwise.

It would prove that everything that you did in your life was meaningless and did nothing to change the flow of time or life itself, even if you had children to carry on your morals. I personally would not like the idea that when my child dies it would be the last time I saw his or her gleaming face. It would crush me body and soul, to think that the person that gave my life meaning would never be near me again. It would be devastating.

What of your wives? What of your mothers? I would never want to accept the fact that I would never see them again, why not believe that you would see them and that God is real. Most people blame God for their problems. But that is unjust for he gave every human being free will and the power to do what one wishes. Everything happens for a reason and God would not make you suffer something that you could not get through. He permits times of trouble to prove to you his power and love, it gives him the chance to show you that you may not be strong enough to handle life on you own, but through him all is possible.

Some people seem to think that believing in an afterlife takes away from our time spent here in the now. But I personally take this belief to be false; God gives us this life to allow us to recognize what imperfection is. We would not be able to fully appreciate our existence in the after life otherwise. For without this life we would have nothing to compare it to. This is why we are given this time. This is why I believe in life after death, and this is what leads me to be the passionate man I m today. My morals guide my actions.