I Believe in Believing

Bethnay - Jacksonville, North Carolina

The little boy looking up to the stars with hope to become an astronaut, the man fighting the war, the little girl playing with Barbies wanting to be the next big superstar, the women breaking records making history to be the first female president. Life is full of astounding discoveries, most of them from human kind. We as humans shock ourselves everyday, push ourselves to the limits, work harder than ever, and change history. As humans we don’t do these things because we can, we don’t do these things because we know of what we are doing, but because we hope, we believe.

As a young inspired individual not yet on the brink of womanhood, I have not experienced all the world has to offer, but even so I can understand that believing is what leads us to all our dreams and hopes. All a human has when he or she are born is one’s thoughts, it’s what makes us human, unique as a person different from other species. Believing is what makes a person who they are, there is nothing more interesting than to glimpse into another person’s head share ideal and see how each of the earth’s creature is a magnificent piece of art each different and brilliant in its own way.

Belief is what makes humanity; it works as a cycle and fixes societies flaws. If history has proved anything certain it is at time goes by so does change, changing world will never cease and the core to that change is human belief. Every major event in history can be lead back to human values, for instance, slavery was abolished for the belief of people that it was an unfair institution, when Hitler rose to power it was the belief of other that he should be taken down. Humans, no matter what other say have core values it leads there decisions and makes the world better.

Believing is the guide to life, helps us up when we are down, makes us strong when we are weak and gives us direction when we are lost. Without beliefs there is no life, this I believing.