EDUCATION MAKES YOU SUCCEED IN LIFE

Maurice - SOUTH EUCLID, Ohio

I believe that makes you succeed in life. Without education you can not be a teacher, a lawyer, a doctor etc. you need to obtain a college degree in order to have any of these jobs.

It all starts with your early education an continues on from there. I began my education in a school called Ruffin Montessori School, it was there I acquilled my basic foundation for working hard, and it has helped me to be successful in elementary, Junior High and my beginning months in High School, I know that in order for me to succeed, I must strive to be the best student I can be.

Without education there would only be people, plants and water. You would not have TVs, houses, video games, computers etc. these are things that we take for granted, we must realize that in order to have these things you need education and technology.

You need education and technology to invent video games, TVs end computers. You need plumbers, carpenter, and architects to build our houses and buildings. You need engineers to create blue prints for cars, and provide technology for spacecraft, airplanes etc. we utilize all of these things in our everyday lives and never stop to think what it takes for us to have these things

Education is the most precious gift we can receive. Education can make all of your dreams come true. I think education is the most important thing in life because education can help you succeed in life.