Beauty With God

Shirley - Houston, Texas

Beauty with God

Beauty is found any where in the world; beauty to me is many things. The most beautiful and amazing thing that you could find in the world is being able to have a loving relationship with God. Being in God’s path is really nice because you are able to see the beautiness of life. You truly become a very humble person who knows how to tell right from wrong; you learn the ethics of life. And you will want to dedicate your life to your one and only savoir.

That is beautiful to have in your life.

Once you don’t have the ability to see the things that you normally see in life you realize what you have lost because of your ignorance. Not necessarily ignorance but there are just people in the world that don’t pay attention to objects or people near them. In general people think and see beauty as just the physical things in their surroundings or things they can just see but not feel or have any other senses to them, which in my opinion is not what beauty is all about. You see the loveliness of the world when someone sees what subjects around them are truthfully about. One really has to pay attention to things of life in order to see what is so spectacular about it. Saying that something is beautiful just because you see it doesn’t mean anything because you don’t know exactly what it is for or what the whole meaning of it is.

Being able to have God to trust in life is actually better then being able to trust anyone all-around you. The one person you know you can trust in your life would be God because he has promised to always guide us and be with us whether we want him with us or not. Anyone else near can quickly turn their back on you when you most need them. Like when a person is blind you trust to be able to have someone else near you by your side so you won’t get hurt. Also somebody that is disabled makes sure to have another person with them to make sure they are going to be okay.

Depending on anybody as well is a hard alternative to make, depending on God is not. Knowing God exists in your soul and heart makes you feel more positive and safe concerning things that you decide to do during your existence in the world.

Essentially beauty is many things it just all depends from what perspective you see it in. Looks, physical appearance aren’t all there is to know about beauty, when you meet God is when you actually find out what it is because your life is guaranteed with him, if you stay in his path that is.