inside beauty

genesis - houston, Texas

What does the word beauty truly mean? When people say or hear the word beauty what usually comes to mind are women Being on the covers of top European fashion magazines, right? but beauty in reality is The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses, being beautiful dosent mean to be physically beautiful although that know in days beauty has become a physical thing more than emotional thing. Women around the world think that by getting plastic surgery to make themselves beautiful will actually help when in reality it just makes them ugly and fake! And even if a person can so beautiful from the outside just by the simple fact that they have a horrible personality makes them automatically not a beautiful person. People get so focused on their appereance that soon enough they forget who they truly were and what truly made them beautiful. Beauty is studied as part of aesthetics, sociology, social psychology, and culture beauty radiates from the inside out. When I love God with all my heart, soul, strength and mind (Matthew 22:37), it will just naturally spill over to all my relationships and every area of my life. It’s as if God’s light and beauty is in my heart. And it is being pumped into every cell of my body, my brain, my muscles, my organs through my bloodstream. And as long as God’s Spirit is living inside of me, I will have that beauty radiating from the inside out. People will see the light in my eyes. They’ll be drawn to the joy in my smile. And they’ll want to find comfort in my friendship. . I believe that the most beautiful thing in a person is honesty, trust and the strenght of being true to themselves. Honesty is a big deal for me if a person cant be honest with me then they are marked as fake in my book and fake Is not a beautiful thing. And this I believe