Science!

Preston - Belmont, Michigan
Themes: science

believe in the ideals of science, the candle in the dark, the ongoing quest for the truth, the awesome ray gun that blasts through the unspeakable horrors of the unknown. For me, science has always been the pursuit of an ideal, the unobtainable goal of understanding everything. It is human nature to want to learn, to find what we have not yet found. It is what drove us to build tools, it is what drove us to sail the seas, and it is what drives us today.

As a child, my wanderlust to learn is what lead me to start my quest to become an ideal scientist, a man who is dedicated to find the true about the world, be it for better or for worse, everything must be known. It has been said that knowledge is power, and in this day and age, the statement could not be more true. With our understanding of the chemical world we have gained the power of the atom, for good of for bad. We can destroy with its power, but we can also create.

As mankind grows older, our knowledge grows exponentially, which can only lead either the success or destruction of the species. Science is mankind’s oldest friend, the from the first light in the dark to the last, the ideals of science will always be present weather we notice them or not.