I believe in Barack Obama

Nick - Wexford, Pennsylvania

I believe that Barack Obama will be one of the best presidents the United States will ever have had. I believe this because I have to believe this. Our country is in such dire straights right now we need someone to lead us out of it, and that someone needs to be our president. The people of the United States voted for Barack Obama to become the next president of the United States, and we need him to do a great job, or else we’re pretty much screwed. Our economy is shot, we’re in two wars, and about half of one of the largest religious organizations in the world wants us all dead. We need this president to be a good one.

As stated before, I believe this because I have to. Because if I don’t, then I admit that things are not going to get better. Then I admit that the world is going bad, never to get better. Then I admit that the future might not be as bright as we all want it to be. If Barack Obama is not a great president, America could seriously go downhill. America could fail. America, as we know it, could disappear.

America is falling behind other developing nations in terms education. Our country has much lower test scores than other developed countries. Our country is falling behind other countries. We are one of the most disliked countries in the world. We need someone to turn our country around.

Barack Obama was elected by the people of the Untied States. I believe that the people of America know what they are doing, and chose a good person to lead our country out of the mess we are in. I believe that the people of the Untied States are the most qualified people to choose a president, and Barack Obama was the one they chose.

Barack Obama has been a public servant since he graduated from college. He has served people nearly all of his life. I believe that Barack Obama will be a great president. I believe this because I have to.