Family I Believe

Charles - St. Charles, Missouri

I believe if you are involved strongly and have a good relationship with your family you will go very far in life. Your family will always have your back no matter what. When you are down, you will turn around and each family member whether you know it or not will be there to pick you up. When you are at your all time highs beneath you is your family who was there lifting you up the whole time, whether you know it or not. If you trust and love your family your experience in life will be a great one, you will never feel unloved, you will never feel left out and you certainly will always have more than one person to lean on during times in need.

With a very tight nit family not only will you feel good about yourself, those who are also in your family, immediate and extended, will have similar feelings such as the ones that you feel. People will thrive off the positive attitude that you have, and they will also feel closer and more involved in your life. Having a strong relationship with your family is just like having a healthy backbone, you have a strong support system, in which sometimes becomes weak but with the proper treatment once again becomes closer and stronger then ever. Family is what I believe is important.