ordianry but not so ordianry

alex - newark, Ohio
Themes: carpe diem

Everybody’s life takes them somewhere and mine has only started. People perceiving you as one thing, shouldn’t be what you become. Don’t let what everyone says about you get to you. Be stronger than what they think you are. my mom looks and lives different than anybody else lives. And taking care of her my whole life it doesn’t phase me just how different we are, its just normal to me .I have been taking care of her ever since I can remember so it doesn’t really bother me that much. My whole life I have seen people try to form and mold my mom. Looking back i see it, back then it didn’t hit me. I wish I would have known what to look for back then, because it could have really helped me now. My mom have never been ‘’normal’’. At the age of around two is when this all started. Looking at her you cant tell she has seizures, looking at her you cant tell she has to take over a hundred pills a day to even function. Just looking at her you would think she was a normal person. The simplest things that we take for granted, you have no idea how its could effect her. Certain water? Minerals and others things, make her sick. Imagine not being able to eat certain foods because they will make you sick for day. But its just a day in the life of my mom. Living that way doesn’t phase her as much as you think. You cant hate yourself for something you cant prevent. Why live your life and hate it then just try to deal with it if you can’t change it. What kind of life would that be? Always walking around miserable with yourself, why not be happy its even easier to live that way. Just live the life you are given and take it as it comes because there’s no way of changing it. Live everyday like its your last day.