God is writing my life story

Jennifer - Newark, Ohio
Themes: Christianity

God is writing my life story

I believe is God. Do you? I believe that he is writing my life story. Can you say the same for yourself? Do you just say you believe but not follow the word? Everyone has their moments of not following the bible but you need to know how to get back on track. I try to attend church every Sunday but I will admit there are Sundays that I don’t feel like attending and there are some Sundays I cant make it with work and other things going on in my life. Do you think that makes me any less of a Christian? Do you believe if someone doesn’t pray every night that they aren’t a Christian? I believe I could be a better Christian that I am but sometimes I don’t always pray or read the bible or attend church but I do try for as much as possible. To be a Christian I believe you need to be saved and baptized. You need to read and follow the bible as much as you can. Go to church when you can even if it is just once to twice a week, but just cause you didn’t make it doesn’t mean you are any less of a Christian. I believe that God loves everyone no matter what but he makes his believers lives wealthier and fuller of enjoyment than the people who don’t believe. How do you think he judges people, or do you think he judges everyone the same or does he not judge anyone, no matter if they are believers or non believers? I don’t think that he judges anyone but then again that is my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. I believer his believers are granted happy and easier lives. I also believe that he has a plan for everyone not saying everyone follows the plan but some people do. Believer or non believer you should always behave well and never criticize the people who really are Christians and who really care about their religion and who try to follow the word as best as they can.