Self Confidence

Sean - Shawnee, Kansas

I believe that in order to be successful in most things you do. One must have self discipline, a hard work ethic, and most important of all self Confidence. No other quality I can think of will help you in everything you do. From school, to work, to sports and activities, to any and all relationships. Self confidence is the building block for reliability and trustworthiness. Confidence prepares your mind for a good outcome. Confidence enables you to get what you want and achieve goals.

Belief in yourself is belief in your capabilities. If you trust in yourself you are destined to succeed. In whatever it is that you choose. Whatever you want can be yours if you set your mind to it. I believe an individual with a good self confidence level is more likely to be successful in anything. Nothing is out of reach with the belief that you can do it. If someone tells you, you can’t do it. It makes you want it even more to prove them wrong. Self confidence is self pride, this is what I believe. Without pride you have nothing.

Self confidence gives you an undeniable advantage over opponents. In sports confidence that you can make the winning shot or stop the other team at the goal line is a valuable skill. Just as valuable as physical skill, mental toughness and confidence is a key to victory in a good athlete. Same goes for a good student. Intelligence and knowledge are useful, but pride and confidence in one’s own convictions can take them a long way.

In the work place, confidence in your own wisdom or experience can prove incredibly valuable when dealings with customers. I believe that in order to make a name for yourself and be what your capable of you must, I mean must be equipped with the ability to believe in yourself! Let nothing scare you.