I believe God is Real

Arryl - solon, Ohio

Swish, the car turned the curves in the street, splashing rain against the car. Bam! A van crashed against the right side of the car, almost splitting the car in half. A little girl, two years old, in the front seat was screaming as the pain traveled through her body. Her mother, in the driver’s seat, yelled as the air bags came crashing out on her chest. A sudden: silence only the rain dripping against the car and the mother moaning could be heard. The driver from the van got out calling the ambulance. A few minutes later the sound of the ambulance came. It was speeding down the street dodging cars in the backed up traffic. The fire-fighters came also, working their way trying to get the mother and daughter out of the car. While they gently began pulling the mom out, “No, Stop! Wait, my daughter is in there get her out, no! I want to be with her no! Puddin, Arryl wake up, do you do you hear mommy’s voice!” she yelled. They were going to take her in one ambulance truck and her daughter in another, but she pulled and yelled wanting to get in the same truck. They rushed the little girl to the hospital. She didn’t move a muscle the whole ride. Her eyes weren’t open, but the movement of her chest as it rose and fell signaling that she was alive. When they got to the hospital the doctor told the parents and family that she was in a coma and the van hit her so hard that she might have lost some of her long term memory. Days later as the girl lye in the bed with your eyes close, the family gathered praying together for her to recover. Two more days past and the girl woke up from the coma, but she wasn’t talking. She didn’t remember anything. While this was happening the family still kept praying to God for her to heal from the tragic accident. The next morning, with her mom and dad with her, the doctor entered the room slowly and told her parents that she needs to go to the rehab center to see how much her memory of could have been damaged. The nurses will bring her breakfast before she leaves. The grandmother sat in the chair next to the little girl talking to her, but she wasn’t saying a word. As the nurses came down the hall with her breakfast and they place the tray before her with eggs and bacon, the little girl said, “bacon”. Everyone jumped up and yelled, “Jesus. Thank you!” I was that girl, Arryl Bolden who went home the next day, and she was healed. I believe there is a God who watches and blesses us, because there’s no other person or thing that could heal a child like He healed me. It was a miracle shown by God.