The Power of Friends

Darcie - Mars, Pennsylvania

I believe that the power of friends being with you will help you go through life with an open heart and trust that people can be here to help even if you don’t wan the help. To live your life without friends will make it so hard to get through because you have no one to support you and no one you can talk to for help that you can trust.

I know that when I was going through the hard time of when my great grandma was in a coma it was really hard for me because I was so afraid that she was going to die. I remember a time when I was taking a shower and I thought about her and I started crying so hard that I could stand anymore and I basically fell on the floor in the tub. Right after I finished I called one of my best friends and cried until I couldn’t cry anymore. I vented my emotions to her and that really help because she helped me get through it and she did stuff for me. If she wasn’t there, there is no way that I could have got through that. When the time came that she died I knew that it was her time and God was doing what was right for her and that she was better off.

Whenever I need to get something out of my head I always talk to my friends. I believe that with your friends around you can always feel safe. They are there for a reason and that reason is that you can always feel like you can live your life free of secrets.

If I didn’t have my friends then I don’t know how I would survive. I believe that with friends you can do anything that you set out to do. I believe that without friends you life would be sad and boring. Your friends keep you young and fun. I love my friends and they will be with me forever. They make me, me! If I didn’t have them then I could never be myself out in public and feel fine about it and happy. They help me laugh.