I Believe In Hard Work

Christopher - Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
Themes: work

I have come to believe many things in my life thus far. Although, one thing takes precedence over all of the others. This is that hard work is the most important attribute one can have. The harder one works the better they do in life. Almost everything takes hard work to accomplish, and without it a person can get no where.

No matter what you do I think that it would probably take hard work. There are many things in my life that show the true importance of working hard. One such instance is school. The harder I work during school the better my grades become. I need good grades to get into college and to have a good foundation for my life. Without me working hard in school I wouldn’t be able to be as successful as an adult.

Another great aspect of hard work is the sense of accomplishment I get. After putting all my effort into something I feel accomplished, and like I did a great job. This makes me feel very happy when I put make or do something to the best of my abilities. The feeling of accomplishment is a great thing.

As you can see, hard work is the most important attribute one can have. Working hard gets this accomplished and done well. It also allows you to showcase your abilities in school in order to get into a good college. With these good grades you will have a better foundation for your adult life. These are just a few of the reasons why hard work is so import, there are many more.