I Belive The Truth Shall Set You Free From Spankings!

Macy - USA
Themes: integrity

I believe the truth shall set you free from spankings. Why? Well, when I was younger I told a lie every once in a while. Okay, maybe every day when I was younger. But that doesn’t mean I was a bad kid. Once I told this lie about how my sister took a bath and drowned, so I could get more attention from my parents. Of course I didn’t realize that my sister had been in her crib right behind me where I told that lie. My parents were furious with me and spanked me so hard I never felt my rear end again.

Another lie I told just happened to be a lie that would get larger and larger. I didn’t want to eat my celery casserole, so the dog “accidentally” ate all of the casserole that was on my plate. Which led to another lie; we didn’t even own a dog! My excuse; it ran outside. My mother did not believe me. Who would? But give me a break! I was four! If you ever wanted to know what really happened to the celery casserole, here it is; I stuffed it into my pants. Not very sanitary but I got by with it, for a moment at least. From that point, I got a spanking. This one from my mother–aka “The Stinger”! Her spanks smack you so hard, I would rather have a hornet sting me! The “Smack Attacker” is my dad. His’ spanks are hard, but they don’t sting, although they do hurt really badly. That’s the truth! These stories explain the point of spankings and the goal of all parents. (Just kidding)

As I grew older, I finally understood the meaning of spankings: when you lie to your parents, they feel the need to spank you so you know if you ever do it again, you will receive the consequence (a spanking) in return for that lie. The message I’m trying to get across is, the truth shall set you free from spankings.