Positive Attitude

Alex - Saint Charles, Missouri

I believe that keeping a positive attitude is very important for everyone. Positive attitudes make every day a good day. All your best work is done when you have a positive attitude. Other values come out of having a positive attitude. Self-determination is brought about with staying positive. When you are positive you KNOW you can do something which makes you determined. You carry out your responsibilities and goals when you keep yourself positive. When I wake up with a positive attitude I realize that I am way more awake and ready in the morning. I am ready to take on anything. I am happier person that entire day and I remain focused all through school. When I wake up with a negative attitude my day starts off awful. I am upset because I have to go to school, I am grumpy the whole day, and during school the only thing I can think about is how I can’t wait to get out of this place. You can also contribute to the atmosphere of others. At school when you have a positive attitude it seems to rub off on everyone around you. Everyone looks at you at thinks “wow he is very positive and having a hell of a day at school, maybe I should try the same.” Or it just cheers someone up if they are not in a good mood. Everyone can benefit in some way from a positive attitude.

I think we find out ourselves in a lot more trouble with a negative attitude. It causes us to stray away from family, doing well in school, and just being the best person you can be. When we do have a positive attitude we are in a better loving mood towards our families, we actually want to spend time with them and are looking for ways to have fun with them. In school we try our best and stay focused to our grades and listen to the teacher the entire period. With a positive attitude we are the best person we can be and we are the person everyone thinks we are. Your days will be ten times better and go just the way you want it to if your attitude is positive.